With Company response Not resolved

ordered a portable building that advertised that a free flooring was included,when we received our building no flooring was delivered with it, called Sears customer service and talked to a supervisor named Archie at 800-732-7747 and was told since we did not put flooring on a cart order we will not receive the free flooring. no indication was there so I would not know that I had to put the flooring kit in the cart,it said free flooring kit came with this offer.

I was told that there is no they will let me have the free flooring kit now.

I told them I will have the building picked back up and they scheduled a pick on on July 21,2013. They delivered this building on July 14,2013.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Runyam01,

My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Cares Team. We are so sorry to hear of the frustrations you have encountered with your portable building. We understand how frustrating it can be to order the portable building and not receive the flooring as promised. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience and help any way we can to address any concerns you may have. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (runyam01), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R