I have ordered a refrigerator on 17Nov18 (during Thanksgiving sale) and was told that my product will be delivered on 26Nov18. On the day before 26Nov, I called delivery department and was told that my product will be delivered next day (26Nov18).

By late afternoon of 26Nov18, I didn't hear anything about the delivery so I called the store deliver department again, they told me my product will be delivered 2 weeks later (07Dec18). Tomorrow will be the date of 07Dec18, I called delivery department to confirm my product deliver schedule but very disappointingly they told me my product will be delivered another additional three weeks later which will be 31Dec18. I couldn't understand why Sears doing their business at such bad way. First of all, they notice me by writing that my product will be delivered 9 days after and then 20 days later and now pushed to 44 days later!

Except the first deliver date in written, if I didn't call them they wouldn't even notice me that my product deliver date got postponed! Second, because Sears not trusable deliver system, I missed all of other great deal of my product with other store and have no idea when my product will be really delivered. Finally, to deal with such messy situation, I have been spend great amount of time calling different people and get nothing solved up to now. I am very pissed off with what's happening to me and will reserve my legal right to defend my consumer expediency.

I hope some one from Sears will do something to maintain your business credit and on other hand to keep your business responsibility that I have purchased 20 days ago.

I am looking forward to hear from you! I can be reached at lcongwang@gmail.com.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• I Experienced Bad Product Delivery
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments