Verified Reviewer

Order No 90799****. On 12/18/20, we were scheduled to receive an order we made online.

Several times that day we were assured that we were on schedule between certain time. The delivery time passed, so I had called delivery service and reached another out of state call center. Really annoying. At that time, I was informed of a warehouse problem.

This was after given an assurance from your call center that we were on the delivery schedule. Frustrated with the numerous calls and false assurances about our delivery, I asked to be transferred to a supervisor. The supervisor talked me into keeping my order that time, had given me credit with assurance itll be delivered on Jan 4th. Now 2 days before my delivery date, Im bombarded with phone calls regarding delayed delivery again.I called and Sears cant fulfill the order until Feb 1, for the 2nd time.

Very disappointing and frustrating to say the least. Why were you advertising products you do not have in stock or unable to deliver. That is false advertising. Offering a product on sale but cant deliver, while I could have purchased the on sale product from another vendor that could deliver.

Save me from the grief of talking to call center agents who are condescending, obviously reading from prompted skit sheet, unable to resolve the issue or make decision, trying to filter call before I can get through to a supervisor.

That in itself is maddening. I want to talk to a supervisor that can resolve this matter as soon as possible.

User's recommendation: Do not even try to order.

Comments

#1976686

in current situation with oven, now rescheduled for 4th time. the last person I spoke with GUARANTEED oven would be delivered on 1/29, 8 hours later received call delivery would be delayed again.

Don't know when ill ever see my appliance. customer service reps are a joke , just continuously feeding me lies, including there so called supervisor Tara.

Sears Reviews