With Company response Not resolved

He I am waiting on a Saturday for sears to delivery my mattress. They wee supposed to deliver it last Saturday. I called at the end of the delivery time last Saturday for them to tell me it won't be until Sunday. Then on Sunday, the same thing, not till the following Saturday, which is today. Now, guess what? You got it, not until tommorrow.

That makes four weekend days that I have waited at home on my only days off for a deliver yet hat was never to happen.

And not once did sears tell me they were not going to deliver. I had to call them each time.

Their service is non existence.

I will never ever ever order anything from sears again.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Kennnnn,

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Kurt and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the difficulties you have experienced with the delivery of your mattress. We can truly understand how frustrating it can be having your delivery pushed back several times. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this matter is addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (Kennnnn), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kurt M.