Sears - Price Incorrectly marked

629 of 3985 Sears reviews

This is what I sent to Sears:I stopped by store #1027 needing to buy some batteries for my drill.On the shelf there were 3 boxes for a 2-pack Compact 19.2 Battery clearly marked for $39.99 (I have a picture and I can send to you, I have attached picture by now they had removed rest of the items).

I proceeded to register and it ran up quite higher. I attempted to discuss with cashier as to the discrepancy. We both walked to the aisle and he confirmed that they were stocked and marked incorrectly. I asked that they honor the price and he declined.

He then called the manager (Carlos) and they both stated that the best they could do was a 10% discount. They immediately moved and corrected the mismarked item. I hope that you can assist me somehow and remedy this issue as I am still in need of these items. We make many purchases at your store and want to continue to be one of your patrons.

Instead of arguing with your employees ,I chose to use this method to communicate with your team.Thank You for your time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Crafstman 2 Pack Compact Battery
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #747709 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
629 of 3985 Sears reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.