This is what I sent to Sears:I stopped by store #1027 needing to buy some batteries for my drill.On the shelf there were 3 boxes for a 2-pack Compact 19.2 Battery clearly marked for $39.99 (I have a picture and I can send to you, I have attached picture by now they had removed rest of the items).
I proceeded to register and it ran up quite higher. I attempted to discuss with cashier as to the discrepancy. We both walked to the aisle and he confirmed that they were stocked and marked incorrectly. I asked that they honor the price and he declined.
He then called the manager (Carlos) and they both stated that the best they could do was a 10% discount. They immediately moved and corrected the mismarked item. I hope that you can assist me somehow and remedy this issue as I am still in need of these items. We make many purchases at your store and want to continue to be one of your patrons.
Instead of arguing with your employees ,I chose to use this method to communicate with your team.Thank You for your time.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of service
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Crafstman 2 Pack Compact Battery
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered in a Sears Freezer. Had to pay an independent to deliver because our Sears doesn't bother. Used person they recommended. When it got here and before it was totally..."
- "I bought 2 garage door openers from Sears in the Willowbrook Mall. I also paid for installation, thinking that a Sears Installer would do the work. Instead a..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I WAS PAYING AT THE REGISTER AND THE CASHIER WANTED ME TO SAMPLE SOME PERFUME, I TOLD HER "No thank you, I'm allergic to perfume." SO WHEN I GOT HOME..."
- "I purchase an item from buyer "george23" (order #245463646) which never arrived. He advertised "item is free if item doesn't arrive in 23 days". Item never arrived and seller never..."
- "Mogan,purched in December. Need advise for repair...."