This is what I sent to Sears:I stopped by store #1027 needing to buy some batteries for my drill.On the shelf there were 3 boxes for a 2-pack Compact 19.2 Battery clearly marked for $39.99 (I have a picture and I can send to you, I have attached picture by now they had removed rest of the items).
I proceeded to register and it ran up quite higher. I attempted to discuss with cashier as to the discrepancy. We both walked to the aisle and he confirmed that they were stocked and marked incorrectly. I asked that they honor the price and he declined.
He then called the manager (Carlos) and they both stated that the best they could do was a 10% discount. They immediately moved and corrected the mismarked item. I hope that you can assist me somehow and remedy this issue as I am still in need of these items. We make many purchases at your store and want to continue to be one of your patrons.
Instead of arguing with your employees ,I chose to use this method to communicate with your team.Thank You for your time.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of service
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Crafstman 2 Pack Compact Battery
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on Sears.com Order on 03-06-2016 for a Washer Motor Coupler which was priced by this retailer's website at $9.98 Naturally the free in store pick-up option..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "After receiving Wen as a gift, I was very intrigued and excited about getting this awesome new item, that was suppose to ease the frizz and make your hair more..."
- "Awful experience tonight!! @whataburger #1310 George Dieter Dr. 79936 with manager: Oscar Carpo I ordered a taquito on drive thru which is like $4 dollars, he charged me +$20 USD and..."
- "I have ordered two of the same frame for my children and paid extra for personalization. Orders were for exactly the same font. There was no color choice offered for..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."