With Company response

The was absolutely the worst customer service I've ever experienced. When I ordered a washing machine which was scheduled to be delivered three days later, the person who took my order apparently placed the order with the installation department instead of the delivery department. So, if I understand correctly, the installation department canceled my order. But no one contacted me and so when I called to try to find out why they didn't show up, I just entered an endless loop of providing the same information again and again and being passed from one department to another without anyone being able to reschedule the delivery.

While on hold (with the 11th person), I started chatting with a customer service rep at the same time. Over an hour later he finally indicated that the washer would be delivered two days later and that someone from delivery would contact me to confirm the two hour delivery slot. Needless to say no one did.

When I called to try to find out when it would be delivered, it was the same experience. People couldn't locate my order, or they transferred me to another department, or they dropped the call, but no one seemed able to actually schedule this delivery.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for posting about your recent online purchase and member services experience, we can certainly see how this has been a confusing and aggravating situation. We know the importance of having purchases made online properly processed in order to provide the most accurate information when necessary; it appears this is not the case for you. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. After reading your post, I am reaching out to you to offer some assistance. We would like the opportunity to put you in touch with a case manager who will work closely with our online, delivery and installation business partners. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name I have assigned (anonymous459351), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, thank you for posting and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian L.