I have the warranty protection!!! I think that this is a joke I"ve been having real problems and it seems that they rather keep putting parts and not really fixing the problem.I"ve been a customer for over 20yrs.Every time I call of the problem they keep transfer me to another dept.I can not get someone to handle the concern.Is this the way they treat customers.I even have a video of the noise coming from the machine.And every time they make a appointment they can"t come because the parts are not here yet.So i have keep giving up my time when they are the ones who keeps changing the appointment!!!.I would like sears to replace the washing machine but there is nobody that can make that decision.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore elite washing machine. Sears needs to "replace the lemon" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore elite washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments