On January 24th 2017, I placed an order for a queen size mattress and box spring from Sears online.After placing the order I check my bank account on the same day and notice I had erroneously ordered that mattress twice.

I thought the first order never went thru and immediately went back online and cancelled the second order. I also contacted Sears four times requesting my refund and as of this day I have been told several different stories about when my refund will be return. Each time I have been told three to 5 days. The last time I spoke to someone they wanted me to give them all the numbers on my credit card and I told them no.

They also tried to tell me that the refund was returned the same day and of course they were wrong. Based on the response to the question I asked my refund is being handled somewhere in the Philippines.

Now I am told it will take a month to receive my refund.I have provided them with the order number and even though it shows on record that i cancelled one order no refund has been return to me.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Receive my refund.

I didn't like: Phone service about my return.

Comments