With Company response Not resolved

I bought over $12,000.00 dollars in Appliances at Sears, Kitchen Aid and Kenmore after 4 refrigerators, a stove, dishwasher, laundry center (Kenmore)ALL HAD PROBLEMS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE 8/14/2012 AND STILL GOING THROUGH A NIGHTMARE.....4 refrigerators replaced, stove broken legs, dishwasher, filled with ice and water, laundry centers didn't work properly....It goes on and on....The technician that came out to repair my laundry center just with a tub ring, BROKE THE WHOLE UNIT and DESTROYED MY BATHROOM ceramic tiles, walls etc.....THERE ISN'T ENOUGH ROOM TO CONTINUE WITH THE REST OF THIS NIGHTMARE, But I will say this I WILL NEVER SHOP SEARS AGAIN, NOT EVEN FOR A PAIR OF SOCKS....THEIR ONLINE STORE IS EVEN WORSE that is ANOTHER NIGHTMARE PERIOD!!!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH EASE........FOR SURE, BUT TRY AND GET IT BACK OR HELP, NADDA..NO ONE WHO WORKS THERE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO TECHS TO DELIVERY TO ONLINE HAS A CLUE OF THEIR JOB EITHER, SO DIGUSTINGLY BAD TO EVEN TRY TO DEAL WITH.........I AM DONE.....PLEASE RECONSIDER, BEFORE YOU SHOP THERE, GO TO LOWE'S, KOHL'S, HOME DEPOT, MENARD'S WHEREVER ANYWHERE BUT SEARS!!!!!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Shampagne,

It truly concerns us when we hear things like this said about the products we sell, or the services we provided. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We would like to apologize for the on-going problems you have been experiencing with your Sears appliances. There is no doubt that this situation needs to be corrected as soon as possible, and we’d like the opportunity to work on your behalf to ensure that happens. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Shampagne), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Sears or the brands they sell are nothing of the quality they were years ago. Extreme employee turnover has depleted knowledge and experience. Productivity requirements put quantity over quality. The use of contractors and franchises has lead to further erosion of the brand.

I would consider legal action to get repairs and recoupe your losses. I would also report Sears to your local better business bureau.

Good Luck