2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchase a new snow blower in Aug 2016.I used the snow blower one time for 30 min.

I empty the fuel tank until I was ready to use it again. I put fresh gas in it and it did not start. I check everything and I read the manual and did everythink it said. I called the call center and the service is very poor.

I purchase the snow blower from a store that is now closing. I have the shop service for my repairs but, what do I do? I will not travel a hour from home to another store to get repairs. I'm willing to pay the different for home service but the people on the keep putting on hold and transferring me to someone else.

I was on the phone for almost two hours trying to get help. I still have not got any help, and I'm not to traveling a hours away to get repairs. The store that is closing should had plans on the one's that have purchase items to get help for the items that is under warranty.

I'm total displace with the help that I have received from this company.I have purchase a lot of craftman items in the pass but, I will not purchase anything else with that name on it.

Review about: Craftsman Snow Blower.

I didn't like: Phone customer servive.

Comments