Ordered a vacuum from SearsOutlet.com.Supposed to be a "certified product fully operational and functional".

The product was not packaged properly and the switches were defective. When I ordered, I inquired about returns. I was told I could return to any Sears Outlet. When I did so, they told me that they could not refund my purchase and that I would have to ship it back to the originating outlet.

When I then called customer service to ask them about send me a pre-paid UPS label, they told me that I would have to pay for shipping. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, I spoke with "Rusty" who said he personally packaged the product and they it was working when shipped. He said the pieces that were loose in the box, must have come undone during shipping. Bull.

He said that shipping charges would not be refunded and that I should file a complaint with UPS. Simply passing the buck. What was wrong with the vacuum did not happen during shipping. UPS will ship the product back after making an investigation.

Then I should receive a refund from Sears Outlets. This has been the WORST customer service I have ever received. DO NOT BUY FROM Sears Outlets.

I will file a complaint with BBB if I do not receive a full refund.However long it takes!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.