With Company response

I bought a 55' TV from Sears. They were running a promotion on free delivery.

Boy did I regret that. I should have just had a buddy get his truck and help me that day. Anyway as promised I got an automated phone call from Sears confirming a delivery between the times of 1:00 P.M. and 3:00 P.M.

for 01/09/13. After hours of being late I made several phone calls and spoke to employees that could not speak English and I was assured that my delivery was next.

Next never came! I ended up calling the store where I bought it and explained everything and they weren't much help either!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and frustration you’ve encountered with your television delivery. My name is Brian H. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous374217) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Brian.