I purchased a refrigerator on 9/26 and was promised delivery of 10/2. This was changed to 10/6 without notification.

Then I was told I had called and made the request to change the date. That is a lie - I was out of town in a meeting at the time this alleged call was received by the service center. Now they say they don't have the refrigerator and that is cannot be delivered from the mfg. until the 6th.

This is deceptive trade as I was told the refrigerator was in stock and could be delivered at the time of the purchase.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Same issue here. Their customer service was rude & if I handled a customer like that I would be fired.

Over the course of 3 weeks & countless hours on the tel & still no help. Also have rebates pending for serial #'s & carrying the $500 in rebates pending on my credit card for 2 mos. If I had a gun to my head I would not buy from Sears again.

I could go on & on about the issues & bumped delivery from 10/10 to 10/21 & pretty much told me to suck it up or return it.

NEVER BUY FROM SEARS - They will take your money & you are on your own after that. They suck!