With Company response

I am dealing between sears and demar now and no one is taking responsibility for anything or know where my package is.All the Demar website on has is that on 12/20 at 8:13 PM they received my shipment information which is infuriating enough since the item was ordered on 12/12 with an estimated arrival of 12/21.

How did they not receive any information regarding the shipment of my item until the night before! Then they have in transit 12/20 at 10:07 pm when I call them they say all they know is it is in transit not what distribution center it is going to in my area. They say once it arrives to a distribution center near me they will call me to set up an appointment to deliver my item. The approximated time for that will be 7 to ten business day!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! I am looking for my package to be delivered at this point after January 1st! I WILL NEVER ORDER OFF SEARS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED WEBISTES AGAIN. Oh and as for DEMAR WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

I will be reporting both businesses to the better business bureau.I recommmend all of you consumers with this situation do too.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #765496

I hate to say it but they don't care.They have probably had thousands of complaints.

I will pay off my card and bid goodbye to Sears forever.

Sorry you didn't get your order. It probably got stolen if it was my guess. Hope you get your order soon.

Also they can just cancel it at their choice.I have seen that done and have had it done to me as well.

Sears Response

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Kurt and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with your online order. . We can truly understand how frustrating it can be not being able to track or get information on where your package may be once it was shipped. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this matter is addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (Anonymous465954), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kurt M.