1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Sears been on life support for a couple of years now. Their lack of competence, resources, and ability to value their loyal customers may be all of the reason why.

As once a loyal customer, i decided to pull the plug and accept that sears is gone.

I made an online purchase with Sears last month. They had took the money out of my account immediately after pressing the send button. They assured me of my delivery date, being it was a heavy package and a gift, i made arrangements to take the day off from work. I didnt want to risk USPS leaving my item on the porch and it gettin stolen.

This item was a gift for my son, and I wanted him to have it before he left for college. Anyway...that did not happen. Sears took my money and havent connected with me since. As it was getting closer to my delivery date, i called sears to find out the status of my delivery.

The customer service rep was only skilled enough to read the info available on the computer, i already done that, and needed real help. The rep had no tracking numbers, shipping info,or problem solving skills. I called several, and they were all the same, helpless in my situation. I finally received a tracking number from one of the reps over chat.

I find the reps over the chat more competent than the phone reps. This rep is the only one that aknowleged a problem and refunded my money back. The thing is, i have to wait 7-10 process days, due to their negligence. Sears is truly the worst.

Since i lost time, money, and the chance to give my son something special before he left, I will never shop at sears again.

I called USPS and they informed me that Sears procesed the labels, but they didn't receive the product. I believe Sears never had any attentions on sending my item. Sears knew they did not have this item in their warehouses, but they took my money anyway. Sears hasn't even offered to make it right, and they messed up big time with me.

Sear been around for years and its such an embarrassment to see them go out this way. I just want my money back.

I will see to it that all my frinds and family not support Sears. There is no critical need for them in the community.

Comments