With Company response

Purchased a treadmill in-store and for some reason my card wasn't charged until a month later, also paid extra for weekend delivery they made an error on that request as well, nothing like being on the phone with people who don't have answers and apparently the in-store experience is the same. This will be my last purchase at Sears, in the past have purchased a prior treadmill, dryer, refrigerator with no issues but not at this location. Maybe if I do reconsider it will be online where I can handle all request on my own instead of dealing with a salesperson who does not know how to handle a purchase.

Comments

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #1315713

We were billed 4 months later for a transaction that they under billed! Worst customer service ever!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues from start to finish with one dedicated Case Manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our assistance with the multiple issues surrounding your recent treadmill purchase. We'd like to offer the assistance of a dedicated Case Manager who can speak with you and discuss possible options to help resolve the issues you mentioned above. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done help you is being done. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your treadmill was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code that I've created for you (Anonymous461806), for reference to your issue and we do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi Anonymous461806,

We appreciate you taking time to post so that we are aware of what you have experienced with your recent treadmill purchase; it is obvious how this has been a disheartening matter for you. We value your loyalty to Sears and to this end we would like to offer our assistance. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would be happy to have a case manager follow up with you to provide further assistance and give feedback to the appropriate management team. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name I have assigned (anonymous461806), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention; we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.