With Company response Not resolved

It is a defective item. The top does not clean completely.

There are plastic covers to the gauges that have melted. I bought the item on line in July. When I called to see what could be done they told me to take it to the store. Really, uninstall it and carry it to the Store.

I went to the store to tell them this and they said they cannot take it. There has been numerous calls. A technician has come to my home but nothing has been done. He even reported that the top us cracked and there is nothing Sears can do.

It is not cracked. The top does not clean.

I had a Kitchenaide and it cleaned perfectly. The plastic on the top, which is an engineers mistake is melted.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi anonymous475471,

We appreciate you taking time to post about the Kitchenaide cooktop. We can see the item has failed to meet your expectations and you have had challenges while attempting to have the repair settled.

My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. We would like to extend our offer of assistance to you at this time. We would be happy to put you in contact with a case manager who will seek out any available repair options to address your concerns. Please send your contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name I have created for you (anonymous475471), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly.

Again, thank you for bringing your cooktop repair needs to our attention. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.