I purchased two single mattress sets from Sears Canada in May 2014 from their online website. The purchase went through and my Visa was charged.

I received a message on my phone the next day that there was a back order on the mattresses and box springs and that they would not come in at the same time (one in June and one a few weeks later). I called and voiced concern on this as requested a different set that would come in at the same time and after almost two hours in the phone was told that they would give me a comparable set / sets. But at the end of the conversation was told I would owe an additional 1800 - they would not honour the special price I had received when I ordered the set. Needless to say I was promised a call back, and never received one.

The mattresses came in mid June and we are a month later still awaiting the box spring ... and have not heard a thing.

This disconnect of service and turn around time of delivery is terrible. I find the service and access to promised product less than desirable and as a consumer with 4 children and a large home who purchases a great deal of appliances / furniture and clothing, this experience certainly does not leave me wanting to return to Sears as a customer again.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments