Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

e-mail address

What is s=customer service e-mail address I sent it to shc@customerserviceSears.com It came back no good

1 answer
HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
You may try to contact Sears customer support using an updated Sears Customer Service" tab."

Bandsaw

by TallFoxTerrier732

Just wondering if craftsman is gonna come out with handheld cordless 20 volt bandsaw it’s a handy tool

Employee verification

by WindingKangaroo620

The Kmart I use to work at in jersey city nj has closed , and I needed to fax over some papers for the employment verification

Refund

by MilitarySnowshoe896

I had delivery service return a range Nov.13. where is my refund. Order # 882609084

Point

by PrudentPike

Can I use my point online shopping I have $97.62in points That will expire in November 30 2018

View

where is my t-shirt order?

by AdmirableFinWhale

where is my Laura Scott T-shirt order?

Embarassed

by StableBongo

Can I stop my Sears regular monthly payments after being declined making a purchase at the Coral Square Mall in Florida?

Brute?750

by HandyPiranha

How do i check my balance on my card

Sears versus customer

Is sears for real, the way they conduct business, the way they discriminate against elder, special needs, and anyone who questions concerns. No available managers to intervene, no return calls.

Does one have to go due process to get a answer

1 answer