Former Home Improvement Sales

I had a 2stg hi efficency furnace installed in jan 2015.Seemed to be working ok but maybe not quite right.

i come to find out the 2 stage was not set on the 2 stage thermostat or at the board. I tried to set up a call w service never called me. I had the techs from my new employer go out and find that the stat was wired for 1 stage or basically 1/2 of the btus, The gas pressure not set right

and i purchased a 2 stg thermostat. all they to do is tell me they could not run a 5th wire and still wire it for 2 stage.

It works like a champ now. Called solution line to see if maybe i could get a couple of years warranty for what ive lost in gas bills and they stated they would have to send it to the Detroit office. I already know nothing will happen at that office, Its sad that a company like sears. could not make a decision at that level.

With HOMEIMPROVEMENS THEY PASS THE BUCK BACK TO THE SALES OFFICE.iM DONE

This person wrote the review because of "bad install" of sears installation from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very dissaponted. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments