With Company response

My 5 year old Bosch washing machine wasn't working. I called Sears for repair with the confidence that they would take care of me.

After all it is a national company with over 100 years of establishment. Well, I was wrong!~ They couldn't figure out what was wrong, so they ordered miscellaneous parts. After 6 visits, yes 6, to my house with different parts each time, I finally said enough. They gave me a refund slip and said that all money would be refunded.

However, they did not keep their word. They only refunded the amount for the part. THEY STILL OWE ME $132 according to the refund slip that was given to me and approved by the supervisor.

This is now in the hands of the upper management, where end, lies the problem! They are refusing to refund the $132 even though the service man and his supervisor agreed it was the proper thing to do since NO SERVICE WAS PREFORMED!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anomymous341298,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and want to offer some assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a disappointing experience with the repair of your washer. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with the repair, much less to receive very little help while trying to your refund. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your return needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the washer is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous341298) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.