On June 13, 2009 I purchased from the Sears Store in Georgetown Texas a KENMORE Top Loading Clothes Washer.

The sales person informed me that I would get a REBATE on the shipping and delivery.

The salesperson told me that if I file for the rebate on line it would come much quicker. I filed the same day I bought the washer.

On July 17, 2009 I received an email from Sears Rebate Center that my rebate submission had been approved.

On July 31, 2009 I received an email from Sears Rebate Center "Congratulations, your rebate payment has been mailed. You should expect to receive your payment in 7-14 days. If you have not received your payment within 4 weeks, please notify us by visiting www.mySearsrebate.com and selecting the Contact Us tab."

Today is AUGUST 24 and I have not yet received the rebate.

And yes, I have contacted them per the statement in their email and have not received a reply (nor do I ever expect a reply or the rebate)

Interesting that if I mailed the rebate forms the address is in El Paso, Texas but the emails come from Sears Rebate Center in Willmington, Delaware.

I will NEVER purchase anything in a Sears Roebuck store again.

Be forewarned if a Sears employee tells you about their rebate program.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

AMEN ! Rebates are a joke. I puchased a range and dishwasher on one receipt and was to get the delivery charge rebated to me because it applied to any appliance over $399 and of them cost well over that.

We decided the next day to cancel the range and buy a more expensive one and were given a new receipt for it and the delivery charge was left on the original receipt with the dishwasher.

Sears is now treating the whole thing as a cancelled order and will not give me the rebate.

They can shove the $75 along with any future business from me as the don't have anything I can't get somewhere else.

They don't care, but that's why they are on the *** of obscurity. Good riddance.