With Company response

I bought a $250 dehumidifier. I got a recall notice, and after I jump through a bunch of hoops, the factory will refund me $160.

Apparently the difference went into the pockets of Sears. I tried to call sears, and explain about the recall, and all I want is a replacement, and I have the deluxe warranty that I paid extra for. After I spend 3 h on the phone getting bounced around and disconnected, they try to claim they have no record of my purchase. Then they say the warrany is invalid in the case of a recall.

I cant even get a replacement.

Well, Sears says TOUGH LUCK!! NEVER WILL I EVER buy anything at Sears again!!!!!

Review about: Sears Replacement.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #747325

They seem to be putting any ing extra from our losses in their pockets.

Sears has lost so much money and confidence they will never recover.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous450335,

Please accept our apologies for how the matters concerning the dehumidifier recall has been handled. We strive to make every interaction positive and memorable for each Sears member and we are sorry to hear you have not had this experience. I came across your post today and thought I would reach out to offer assistance. My name is Brian L, and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to put you in contact with a dedicated case manager to explore what options are available to help resolve this situation. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (anonymous450335), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for the difficulties and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian L.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Buffalo, West Virginia, United States #723919

They pro-rated it. You got to use it for a period of time and that's what you paid for.

to logiclogic Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #769532

It wasn't right and YOU KNOW it......