We never shop at Sear's and wish we would've kept it this way.We purchased 5 kitchen appliances at the same time, and the dishwasher we bought arrived damaged twice.

The third time we switched the brand and asked for a free install on this one since we already paid to have the second one installed. After one month of having no dishwasher , and being more than patient with Sears, of course the work order for the install was never created and I spent another hour and a half on the phone with their incompetent customer service department who just transferred me around. They told me they would not honor a free install as originally promised. Then I asked for a refund , they told me they went back to the original date of purchase which was 45 days ago.

It's not my fault that they sent me 2 broken machines and now a third and they won't even comp an install?DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!!

I didn't like: Delivery experience, Service, Poor customer service.

Comments

SearsCares

Hello!

This does not sound like to service we strive to provide our members.We understand your frustration and would love to assist in any way that we can.

Please note, our customer service can also be reached via social media!

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!Thank you, SearsCares