I ordered a TV from Sears.First they charged me close to 2 weeks before I received the device.

I received a broken unit - the build in DVD player didn't worked. So I contacted Sears to take the device back and provide another working TV set. They provided a tracking number and that UPS will pick up the device. They never responded on my request regarding getting another unit.

Sears is using a different UPS service and until today they didn't pick up the device. The UPS driver doesn't have a label and it's also a different depot so they can't reprint it. The solution would be that Sears is canceling the UPS pick-up and is sending me the label to ship the device back. I was on the phone and also I was writting Several email to Sears now.

I always get a standard answer back that they will reschedule the pick-up and I should contact UPS. UPS is now trying to find a solution.

I wish I would never have ordered anything from Sears online and will never do this again.If I could give minus stars I would do it.

Comments