We are completely remodeling our kitchen.Our house has been gutted for 7 weeks.

We ordered our Whirlpool dishwasher from Sears. It was delivered on January 6th; our contractor began installing the appliances today, January 28th. When the dishwasher was taken out of the box it looked as if it fell off a truck and rolled down a hill. It is damaged on all four sides.

I called the toll free customer service line and was told that they would not exchange it because they only take returns or exchanges within 72 hours of delivery. I ordered this item on-line and no where on my receipt does it mention this. I asked to speak to a supervisor who proceeded to tell me I was negligent for not opening the box immediately. What?

Excuse me? What happened to customer service? His name was Travis employee#878790. Travis doesn't have a last name; he said he was from South East Asia.

All I want is to exchange this dishwasher. It was $550 and we can not use it. I doubt it will even work.

We have NEVER had an issue with Sears.I can't believe they would actually allow their customers to be treated like this and be stuck with an expensive useless item.

Review about: Whirlpool Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Exchange damaged dishwasher .

I didn't like: Customer service, Appliance return policy, Severely damaged dishwasher delivered.

Comments