With Company response

I made a purchase on March.30, 2013 for a pair of shoes, I received the wrong size, I requested a return label to return the shoes since the error was Sears Merchant error not my own I was declined a prepaid return label.

I had to pay to ship the shoes back. In addition to that. Received a run around as to who to ship the shoes back to I spoke to Sears outside Merchant Beston shoes they informed me they cannot accept the shoes I contacted Sears and received the same response. After 8-10 phone calls LATER I was I instructed to ship the shoes back to Beston shoes and Beston Shoes would.

Notify Sears of my return so I could receive my refund it is now May. 20, 2013 and I am still awaiting my *** Refund what the *** seems to be the issue here?

Never again will.I order anything ever from Sears and every opportunity I get I will provide my input on how my order was not handled professionally or in a timely matter!!

Comments

I have had the same problem with Sears and Beston Shoes.My opinion: they're CROOKS.

My advice: DON'T order from BESTON and SEARS.

I'm having problems getting my money back from my order!!!Help others by posting your issues on facebook, etc.

Fairport, New York, United States #952212

Dear Edwin/social media moderator of Sears media support.I just purchased on 2/12/15 and I am having the same issue with a pair of boots I recently bought from Beston shoes (Sears ) Beston has received my return R/A# 91748 on 2/20/15 according to my trackin number so what's the hold up with my refund?

I have been bounced around 6 times!!!

And I too am a very dissatisfied customer.!!At this point I will never buy anything from Sears again!!!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous410408,

Not sure why the happy faced came up in our original reponse, but please make sure that the screen name is (Anonymous410408)when you decide to email us the information requested.

Edwin C.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous410408,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Please accept our sincerest apologies for level of service rendered in reference to returning your shoes in a timely manner. It would be our pleasure to speak to you to and to provide you any additional assistance that may be needed. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name(Anonymous410408), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward hearing from you soon.

Edwin C.