1.4
Ease of Use

Sears is the worst department to get things to get fixed with there dept. They give false info.

I will tell my friends and co workers had horrible experience I had with them. THEY DONT LISTEN TO THERE RECORDINGS AFTER THEY TOLD ME everything is recorded They told me one thing and never except responsibilities for they recorded A person was very bad to me and they act if they dont care I will purchase nothing more from sears I have a dish washer and ref. But now I regret to say I will shop someplace else.

I hope this review goes out to everyone on site.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was phone customer service, no solution, delivery process outsourced and broken and lack of product support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments