With Company response Not resolved

Dear Edward Lampert,

I have been a loyal Sears customer for many years. I bought my refrigerator (Kenmore) in 7/09 from the beginning the freezer was freezing up. They came out twice and just defrosted and adjusted the doors. After the third time they sent an expert out to change the rails in the freezer. This worked for a while but none of the doors ever worked properly. (Meaning you actually have to push them closed.) Two days ago the compressor went out so they made me another appointment for service, which I would have to pay for once again. I was looking for a water leak yesterday and noticed a bag with instructions stuck to the bottom of the fridge. I am unable to remove this it is so adhered to the bottom of the fridge. This is a fire hazard to say the least. I have had the run around from everyone and am hoping you can resolve this matter by reimbursing me what I paid for the refrigerator so I can by new one through Sears. I am a single parent of two children. I need a fridge that runs properly I cant afford to keep getting this refrigerator fixed. It should of be determined it was a lemon from day one and been replaced, instead of band-aiding The Lemon.My service is on Tuesday and I hope to have resolution on this matter quickly. My phone number is 9253600355.

Sincerely,

Deirdre Wahl.

144 Walford Drive

Moraga, CA 94556

Sent from my iPad

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #859657

Sears reports 9th straight quarterly loss

Bad company (i.e.management), worse products...this downward trend should be no surprise to anyone.

All I can say from my experience is be aware of the reputation of the companies with whom you do business.

Sorry to here about your frustrations.I have had a similarly bad experience - http://sears.pissedconsumer.com/shop-sears-at-your-own-risk-bad-product-worse-customer-loyalty-20130808437594.html.

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749013

Don't buy another refrigerator from Sears for any reason. Go anywhere else but there if you don't want more headaches.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Dee_2013,

We’re sorry for the troubles you’ve encountered with your refrigerator. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would be happy to speak with you and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and put an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Dee_2013) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.

Edwin C.