1.2
Layout of Store

Bought a refrigerator on Dec. 19th, 2016 , was told it would be delivered on the 22nd.

Got a phone call on the 22nd and was told it would be the 23td, low and behold got another phone call to say it wouldn't be until the 29th. I have never had such a bad experience with a customer service department . Tried to even buy the floor model because I needed a refrigerator, but was told they didn't sell the floor models, where does the scratch and dent products that they sell come from ? I can't understand why they would sell a product that they do not have in warehouse, customer service told me that manufacturer did not send any, isn't this almost crossing the line of false advertisement ?

The customer service people that I have talked to, which were quit a few, were very unsympathetic and all they could say was sorry for the inconvenience wow. Needless to say I canceled my order and cut up my Sears card.

I will never step a foot into this place again, and really understand why they are going under. If people are smart they will stay clear of buying anything that has to be delivered from Sears.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Angela2010 stated that there is a room for improvement of could not get product and customer servic. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sears delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $101303. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

District Heights, Maryland, United States #1274595

Still never resolved, Sears did not care about losing a sale and customer.

Angela2010