My Sears Kenmore Elite refrigerator was NOT delivered today even though I told them in advance about the 2nd floor kitchen and paid for Saturday delivery.

The delivery people came, said they needed four guys, and left. They tried to put the refrigerator in my garage, and TRIED to get me to sign an acceptance form even though I didn't let them leave it in the garage. They were supposed to call right back to let me know when the 4 man team would arrive. No call back was ever received. I spent two hours on the phone trying to arrange something but alas, Sears does not do 4 man deliveries except for first thing in the morning next Tuesday when I will be at work. If I had let them leave it in the garage and reversed the credit card transaction they would have been here within an hour. I'm thinking of cancelling the entire order. Sad, Sears used to be a good company that was concerned with customer satisfaction.

Crystal, a service person with the delivery team, employee ID 818610 does not know who her supervisor is! I don't believe it for a minute.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about kenmore refrigerator from Sears was nasty run around no solution Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments