My Sears Kenmore Elite refrigerator was NOT delivered today even though I told them in advance about the 2nd floor kitchen and paid for Saturday delivery.

The delivery people came, said they needed four guys, and left. They tried to put the refrigerator in my garage, and TRIED to get me to sign an acceptance form even though I didn't let them leave it in the garage. They were supposed to call right back to let me know when the 4 man team would arrive. No call back was ever received. I spent two hours on the phone trying to arrange something but alas, Sears does not do 4 man deliveries except for first thing in the morning next Tuesday when I will be at work. If I had let them leave it in the garage and reversed the credit card transaction they would have been here within an hour. I'm thinking of cancelling the entire order. Sad, Sears used to be a good company that was concerned with customer satisfaction.

Crystal, a service person with the delivery team, employee ID 818610 does not know who her supervisor is! I don't believe it for a minute.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Nasty run around no solution.

• Sears Lack of Customer Service