I ordered a new refrigerator/freezer at the end of August, was told two weeks for delivery. When the shiny new fridge showed up it was missing the door handle and the basked for the freezer was broken.

My wife immediately sent it back and called customer service to complain. After a mere 2 hours of on-hold and run-around, we finally spoke to a supervisor that authorized a partial credit for out troubles (wife taking the day off work to wait for delivery). We still want the unit so we go ahead and request delivery of another refrigerator. We are told it will be two weeks. Okay, patience is a virtue.

The new refrigerator is delivered today. Wife takes another day off of work to wait. The new unit arrives scratched, dented, missing the door handle and they drilled holes for the door hinges on both sides of the refrigerator.

The delivery driver was rude and very unhelpful. We sent it back, waited on hold for another 45 minutes to get our money back.

We are done with Sears.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Good Evening,

I apologize for the experience you had with your delivery. It seems this may have been our company, XPO Last Mile.

We strive to give our customers a world-class experience, and I apologize this is not what happened with you.

I would like to put you in touch with one of our managers, so we can try and make this situation better for you. If possible, please feel free to e-mail me your name and delivery date at Jackie.workmon@xpolastmile.com.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

Regards,

Jackie Workmon

XPO Last Mile

indigo1898
to Jackie #877941

Looks like you and Sears had your last mile with this customer.