sears customer service for the outlets is horrible.

we ordered a fridge online. we never got a confirmation. the story starts with my husband getting a credit card threw sears online as sears states on there site that you can use this card immediately after you have been approved for the order you are trying to place. well that is not the story. you cannot use the card you have to wait the 7-10 days before you can physically use the card cause you need the number off the back. nice to know NOW!

So we waited, lost the fridge we were looking at originally at. so the search began.

well we ordered a new fridge used the new card but the site says you need to get a confirmation before your card is charged or a delivery date is made. 5 days had passed. no confirmation email. in this time our washer broke so since we didn't get the fridge we went to sears to buy a washer to use our new card with 12 months no interest.

To make a long story short we went to pay for the washer and we got declined, why you ask? because we were charged for a fridge. so we called customer service to find out what was going on. We were told we got the fridge and it would be delivered to our house on August 27th. well that's awesome we got a fridge! So we bought the washer with a debit card instead of being able to take advantage of the 12 months no interest. So now its Monday and our fridge is suppose to come on Thursday. we call to get a proximity on the time as we took off work to get the fridge organized. first call we get hung up on. second call took 2 hours with a person from another country telling us we did not get the fridge we were suppose to get and they are not sure what happened. but we could order another one for the same price with a big dent on the corner. Did I mention for the same price...... So the robot on the phone just kept repeating herself saying she couldn't do anything for us except a $150 off and a $50 gift card. I work in customer service for one the $50 is absolutely no skin off there back. it costs them nothing!!!!! so we still would have to pay delivery and we will get a fridge with a monster dent in the top corner and I guess they put the cost of the dent at $150 so i wonder if I tried to get the dent fixed if it would cost me only $150? I think it would be much higher I'm sure.

So for being embarrassed and declined at the sears store for a card

they said had the amount of our new fridge on it and now we have no Fridge after spending 3 hours total talking to outlet customer service which by the way is not even in our country awesome for such an american company. very disappointment.

When we asked the rep on the phone who else we could speak to she said no one she was the top of the food chain. If that's the case OMG that's a very bad representation of sears.

All I want is the fridge I ordered for the price I ordered it at......

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. amber.domenz stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and long depute process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2300. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments