Butler, Pennsylvania

The refrigerator broke down and they sent out three texts and detect deemed it non-repairable they were supposed to give us a new refrigerator and they agree to it and now it's time to give us the refrigerator and they keep giving us the run-around they won't answer our calls and it keep forward and our calls they even gave us a call back number to a hotel they keep telling us they're going to call us back within 24 hours but never get a call we've been waiting for 3 over 3 months

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

AeternumVale

Try also the info for Sears at https: //searspurchaseprotect.com. There is information there that hopefully can get you the resolution you need. Three months is a long time and I can relate.

AeternumVale

I understand where you are coming from. Although the bankruptcy proceedings for Sears are underway, it may take longer than expected and anticipated for your purchase to be tended to properly.

One of the things you may try is in a statement made within a post I made a day ago. Don't give up and please let us know if we can help further.