I brought a Kenmore refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. The refrigerator drawers started to break shortly after the warranty expired. In fact a think one broke before the warranty expired. So I finally broke down a bought the vegetable keeper "drawers" for $172 yes I said $172. I ask the parts service rep if it was both draws and he said yes. Only one draw was delivered. When I called back the parts person said he the Kenmore was not Sears and that is what "they" charged for the part and he had no way of knowing what the other rep said. I asked him if anyone else sold kenmore he said no. Then I said kenmore is sears. He said no again. I told him I thought it was outrageous to charge over $350 with shipping for two plastic draws.

By the way my stove has cooking stains in the window, my dishwasher can't dissolve the squares dishwashing detergent, and oh yeah my washing machine has rust on the inside buy the bleach dispenser so you can only fill the washing machine half way.

I know you don't care about customers it's a shame because I use to be a loyal customer but not anymore.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749422

I feel certain that someone took the second drawer along with other stolen things from orders over the Internet and have a yard sale somewhere for money.

It HAS to be as there is too many things missing for them to be making the same mistakes all the time. They think they can get away with it because most people don't have the money for a lawyer. People should get together and file a class action lawsuit for damages.