I purchased new side by side with extended warranty which states replacement if problem can't be fixed in 3 tries.In a few months I started having problems with the ice maker.

On the 4th try. repairman said give it one more try. He also said this is a common problem with this model. (Yet they are still selling this model) On the 5th try I said I just wanted to exchange it for a new one and he said "ain't gonna happen, it's only an ice maker" After reading all the problems other people are having with Sears I understand why they are failing as a business.

Sears does NOT care about their customers.

After over 40 years of buying only from Sears, NO more.I'm canceling my credit cards and shopping elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of side by side refrigerator. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned side by side refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.