Buffalo, Minnesota
With Company response

I purchased 3 items on sears . com and received 2 of them 3 days later, a week went by with no 3rd item i was charged for so I called customer "assistance" and the non english speaking lady said she would file a report and my credit card would be refunded in 3-5 days.

A week went by with no refund, so I called again and spoke a non english speaking man who said he would file a report and I would get my refund in a week. When I asked what happened to the first report and my refund the only answer i could make out was i am sorry and I will file the report. I asked for an explaination why I had to wait a week with no refund and then another week so far for money they took off of my card in less then 24 hours for a product that they don't even have but advertise online as a sale item still today!!!!! Great marketing come buy on sale and we will take your money with nothing to give you including your money back.

Its not the value that concerns me it the customer relation and lack of brain power their "college" graduate executives have.

If they had any sense they would take care of a customer to keep them coming back! What a joke do not buy online from sears just run away fast

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Nonny, I am saddened you feel this way and would like to know if I can be of any assistance. my name is Christine and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post here and would like to reach out to you and offer assistance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options to satisfy you as a customer and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Nonny Muss) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

Christine R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous #375578

Hi, my name is Christine and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post here and would like to reach out to you and offer assistance. I can understand how overwhelming your concern is with your online order and the missing item you were charged for. I apologize for the confusion and the failure to meet your expectations with your prompt refund after trying more than once to resolve. I understand how overwhelming our customer service was as we dealt with your issue ineffectively. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options to satisfy you as a customer and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous #375578) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

Christine R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Sears SUXX and is going bankrupt/out of business-Dont sweat Sears-Shop elsewhere....