With Company response

Washer rods broke in my washer. Called Service technician out who came on 5/17/13.

He did not show a warranty. Therefore, requested payment of $234.09 which I wrote the check out for that amount. 5/18/13 a warranty representative called to renew warranty on my washer that was about to expire 5/28/13. Come to find out that my warranty was not transferred from previous replaced washer to new replacement washer.

5/20/13 my check cleared the bank. Spoke to a representative in Customer solutions who supposedly corrected the warranty error and created case # 1433106 for a 24-48 hour review process and 7-10 business days for refund to be issued. 6/11/13 15 business days later excluding the Memorial Day holiday, still no refund. Called Customer Solutions spoke to a representative who did not see any notes or updates since my initial call on 5/20/13.

She was going to research and call back. 3.5 hours later still no call back. I called back and got another representative who at first tried to "blow me off" for another 24-48 hours which didn't settle to well with me. The only thing she could do was create another case #1480261 and it should be looked at within the next two hours.

Asked about escalation but she stated that her manager would probably tell me the same thing.

How can they take and cash your money so quickly but can't seem to refund you money even in the time frame they quote? Never will do business with Sears again.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in your refund for repair services on your washer. We certainly understand your frustration and concern with not receiving this refund and would like to speak with you further regarding this situation. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We want you to know that we value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous417382), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Susan R.