I had ordered mattress from the store in Nashua, NH. They did not deliver on the mentioned date. They kept delaying it for a month and I eventually cancelled the order.

The amount that I paid with Sears gift card(for $125) hasn't been refunded yet. I called up the customer service close to 10 times, but not one person gave me a responsible reply. I had gone to the store to find out the status, again, they just asked me to wait.

Its been 2 months since I cancelled. I am not sure how long would I have to wait for the refund, if I would ever get.

Terrible service, pathetic experience with Sears. I would never ever purchase anything from Sears.

-Sathish

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $125 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, delivery experience and awful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears mattress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments