With Company response Not resolved

In November 2013 I purchased a radio online to be given as a gift. When I pick up the radio at the Sears store and gave it as a Christmas gift.

I found out it was defective. Called Customer service who told me to send the radio back and they would send me the return forms. At the same time I was told to buy the same radio as a replacement and they placed the order for me over the phone. I sent back the radio and it was recieved VIa UPS to Megagoods INC.

in Vernon CA. on 1/7/2014 and signed by EMANUEL at the dock. I have called Customer service at least 6 times now and told the same thing.

They will email the proper department and it will take 7 to 10 days and I would receive an email confirming my refund. It's now 2/17/2014 and no email or refund.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Feb 17, 2014.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #810044

I hope you get your money but I feel certain you won't. The best advice I can give you is to call Citibank and talk to someone there if you charged it and then dispute it.

You will get no satisfaction from anyone at Sears. They are all untrained and rude yo customers.

I am buying my merchandise elsewhere now. I will pay off my card and close the account.

Enough is enough.

Good Luck. :x

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi anonymous475960,

We appreciate your post to bring to our attention the matters concerning your expected refund. It is obvious the length of time you have waited for the refund after several communications has caused you to feel aggravated and disheartened.

My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. After reading your post I would like to offer our assistance. We would like to have a case manager work with our online business partners to look further into this matte for you. Please send your contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name I have created (anonymous475960), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly.

Again, thanks for letting us know about your expected refund. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,