3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Consumer alert!I purchased a $600.

Dyson upright vacuum a few years ago out of Sears. The regular store not the outlet. I went online to purchase some parts and decided to check the warranty. Well now I know my vacuum is refurbished.

And they blamed it on Dyson. I was told that I should have looked on the bottom of the box. So I told her am I suppose to lift a refrigerator to see if it has a refurbished sticker on it??? I'm beyond pissed....false advertisement.

And I can say that I'm not finished with them. As consumers we deserve to know what the *** they are purchasing.

I will be filing a complaint.WTF!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dyson dc28 animal vacuum cleaner from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Sears to "label refurbished items. don't make the decisions for the consumers".

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments