Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My grill got fire and almost caught my house on fire.We called and set up service and the first Tech came out and said that he was going to make sure in his write up to list the cause of the fire which he said was a valve malfunction so that they would cover it. Didn't here from them for several days so my wife called them and they said that there was to much damage and they were not going to repair it.A few more days passed and I called and they said that they were going to fix it and were sending out another Tech.The second tech arrives and finds more damage and takes my original paperwork from the first tech and says a manager would call me with options.I called back again and was told that it was abuse and that they would not cover it at all.They continue to call me to renew the insurance on the grill even after I have told them to put me on their never call list.We were long time loyal Sears customers because they had a good extended warranty but will never spend another dime with the company.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1200. mrunge is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears grill repair at Sears was incompetent customer service, poor service poor product and warranty scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.