Sears ordered parts for me for my tiller at their store. when I went to pay for it realized they charged me for shipping to my home address, asked about this and they said that was the way they ordered parts.

That it had to be sent to my home. When parts arrived was the wrong parts. I had given them the correct information, directly from the tiller. took parts back to store, explained problem of wrong parts, their response was for me to deal with it.

I explained that I had them order just so no problem would come up. I then told them I felt they should take care of reordering and sending parts back, Their response was "Its your problem to deal with not ours". Sears may look back and see that I have been a very loyal customer for over 40 years all of my appliances etc have been through them . This will no longer be the case .

Sears needs to learn about valuable customer service. When the question is ask, what happened to Sears take a look at complaints about managers, complaint resolutions, and product quality.

to bad a good company gone bad.... John Bingaman

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments