With Company response

My furnace was sending off fumes unbearable to be in house so no heat, Asked Sears what about my pipes will you fix if they freeze?Answer NO, it took a week for them to come and look at it, burner had to be replace, that took a week to get parts,after parts put in the furnace would not light blowing cold air have to reset breaker outside to get it to turn on-that took a week for them to come and look at it, another week to order parts and put them in.

So week four it is still not working right. Still have to go outside and reset the breaker to get it to heat. I have to wait another week for someone to come again!

Will Sears reimburse for heaters and propane purchased?

NO Offered $100 gift card, like I want to shop at Sears right now!

So another week of getting up every 2 hours to heat the house and having someone come in to check the heat so I can go to work!I will never buy another appliance from them much less a repair warranty!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous387553,

Hi, my name is Brian and I'm with the Sears Cares Team. I was able to locate your post regarding your recent experience with your furnace. I'm sorry that you've had to go so long without a fully functional one and I can understand why you would be upset. We'd like to offer our assistance in making sure this is resolved quickly and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous387553), and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Brian H.