3.9
Layout of Store

My frig/freezer is only 4 1/2 yrs old and it is not working. First call went out on Jan.

31. Man gives me a Feb. 1 appt. then when I call I am told no, it's on the 8th.

Ok, I wait and finally tech comes. He checked and had to order new compressor and tells me it will arrive at my home. Fine, another appt. on the 17th of Feb.

that's today. I wait for repair tech but called to make sure of my appt. Told my appt. has to be rescheduled because tech can't make it.

Get all kinds of excuses and here I have been without a frig. for almost three weeks. Another appt. given to me for the 24th, another week to wait.

What kind of service is this, why is it called emergency service, so frustrated and then told to keep calling this number that I was given to see if any cancellations come in every day. How much do I have to suffer without a frig/freezer before my practically new frig/freezer is fixed? I am a senior citizen and believe me my blood pressure went up, could feel it rising. What kind of service is Sears giving me.

I don't think I can recommend Sears for service any more.

This certainly wasn't a cheap appliance.

If replacing the compressor doesn't fix the problem, a measly $500 will be given to me, how funny is that. This frig/freezer cost me over $2,000.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of incompetence and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore elite bottom freezer refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore elite bottom freezer refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments