1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have had this service since I bought my appliances 5 years ago. My washer was giving me trouble.

After the wash cycle it would not go to the rinse cycle n keep putting water in. This would happen with an occasional use not every time. Dryer was leaving clothes moist. So I would not leave home until my wash was done.

I scheduled a repair for washer n dryer. The agent Darrel came. He told me to put only 15-20 small clothes like my twin socks etc. the clothes were already in.

Ran the cycle and told me not to put any more cause these washers can only take this load. Socks, undies, Tshirts. Hardly covered the base of washer. Abs there washer was fine nothing wrong with its suspension system.

As for dryer he told me to clean it myself use a liquid and rub the residue off. He DINOT at that time clean it. The vent was loose so I asked him to fix it. He called my twin daughter 12 years old.

Made her squeeze behind and gave her directions as to do it. I was polite since I was alone at home. But he made her squeeze past him in our small laundry room. I was very uncomfortable and she felt awkward too.

I called the 1800 number and complained about him. They rescheduled the appointment. But the next time the other repair agent called in sick after I waited half day for him. They rescheduled the next day and I waited again in the evening Igot an email that the appointment is canceled.

Two days I just stayed hm waiting with no information. I have been paying $450+ for the past 4-5 years and mostly would get a routine service call once a year. This is RUDE, UNFAIR and THE WORST customer service I have ever got.

Above this there is no one I can speak to inUSA to voice my helplessness. Please HELP ME

Review about: Sears Washing Machine Repair.

Comments

Sounds like sears I would call and get a refund on your contract and find a new service company. Rochester NY