2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Jan 11, 2017

Got an email back from them.Not resolved yet.

The reply just stated that I have a repair date and I should be happy. The service department is very busy. I just have to wait until the repairperson shows up.

Gee I knew that.I just wish the repair person would get it right when they are there, so they don't have to come back.

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2017

Repair service sucks with Sears.I have the protection warranty and when I call for service I have to wait at least a week, usually it is two weeks, for a repair person to come out.

And when you are given a time window, it is just for show. The morning of the repair you get a e-mail saying the time has been changed to a later time, this can happen twice during the day. And when the repair person fixes what is wrong, but breaks something else you have to wait another 1-2 weeks for them to come out and fix it. Normal repair companies come out within 48 hours or sooner and if something doesn't work when they leave, they come back that day or the next to fix it.

Not Sears, their service sucks and now they are under A & E Service, which I feel doesn't give a dam about your appliance or your time, that you have to *** from work to get your appliance fixed.

I wish I could talk to someone about this problem.I just get the run around at he phone number that I call to set up service appointments.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Reason of review: Poor Service for Appliances.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: New service department for repairs, Misleading representation by sears.

Comments