My daughter has a Kenmore refrigerator, only 1 1/2 years old. It started making an extremely loud noise, so she called for repair.

The first time they sent someone out, they went to the wrong address, called Sears and told them, they said oh well the next appointment we have is in 2 weeks. So the noise got much louder. The next appointment the person from Sears shows up with a vacuum, walks in her house and my daughter says, you can hear it from here. He says "oh you need repair, I clean the appliances, have no idea how to repair them", so she explained how previously they were supposed to be out.

He said it was their mistake and called to get her a repair person, they told her it would be 3 weeks. This morning she got up and the refrigerator quit working.

She has 2 small children. Sears has gotten very disappointing, where I thought they were a reputable business, I will no longer tell people to buy from there.

Preferred solution: New refrigerator.

I didn't like: Service, Customer no service.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1001888

She makes the same mistake i made......the customer assumes that these Sears peole actuqally want to come to your house and provide service.....clearly they come up with every excuse possible to NOT show up or arrive.....my guess is they have a betting pol back at the shop and the winner is the one who most frequently fails to appear, gets lost, doesnot have the right equipment, call the wrong cell phone number, call you at home when the instructions were to call the cell phne( Of course they have all your numbers but they will only call one and they never leave a message !!!!.....they win.....the loser is the Sears employyee who actually does the work assigned