With Company response

Been buying vacuum cleaners there for years. We always buy the insurance.

Last year needed a repair, drove up to springhill mall dropped it off 2 weeks later went to pick it up and they never fixed it, had to wait 2 more weeks. Luckily I have a bad spare considering I have to shedding dogs. 8-8-13 motor started sounding funny took up to repair drop off, called on 8-20-13 to find out what is taking so long, said they would get back to me in 24 hours because they cant find it in their store or at the repair place!!!!! E-mailed them on 8-19-13 also because I was on hold for 20 minutes.

My reply was someone would be contacting me in 24 hours!!!!! So it is now 8-23-13 no call, no vacuum. We are done, done, done. This isnt the only issue we have had there.

People dont want to wait on you, you can never call and get through to who you need to talk to. Pissed and done.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous442559,

Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience regarding the service delays for your vacuum cleaner. We certainly understand how frustrating it is to be without your vacuum and to have to make a second trip to the store only to find out that it hadn't been repaired. In addition, waiting 20 minutes on the phone for an Associate to help you is not the type of customer service we want our customer's to receive. We expect all of our retail associates to build customer relationships and it does not seem this happened. We would like to speak to you concerning your past experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive one. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the vacuum was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Anonymous442559) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.