This is what I wrote them personally.

In the meantime I bought a small fridge/freezer to get through the week.

I am by far happy with this kind of service.

I have a Master protection agreement for my appliances

My freezer and fridge stopped working, though electricity and power are ok, as the temperature shown on the displays.

It does not cool nor freeze anymore, just out of nothing. And it s only 3 years old!

I had an appointment scheduled today, as you can see in the email below, but for some 'unkown' reason it got cancelled

No explanation, just a phone call that it got cancelled.

I am hereby very disappointed about your service and not only that, but very mad as well!!!

I store a lot of food in there which is all getting wasted right now because I cannot eat it in time!

I had to ask my employer to work from home and have special treatment, then to hear that the technician cannot come for some 'unknown' reason.

And on top of that, I get to hear that the next earliest appointment is in one week and one day - May 29th

So I need to ask a second day working from home and will it be assured that someone helps me then?!!!?

The way I had to reschedule the appointment is also very cumbersome, with long wait lines and I cannot understand how you are able to explain this or do this to your customers!!

This whole situation really makes me mad and I am by far happy with your service!!

I am trying to file a claim now for the lost food and I am also trying to get a local technician the work done sooner and file this for reimbursement.

This is very big hassle as well and should be something that is done by your department!

If all your technicians are taken, work with a 3rd party and make someone else do the job and pay them without having your customers do all of this!

I hope with this message you realize that the above is NOT done and it is beyond crazy!

I hope you treat your other customers a lot better then me, because I am sure that you would get other people a lot more mad than me.

Think twice if you buy appliances + warranty with Sears

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Unfair return policy, Voicemail is unending loop, Generally very poor customer service.

Comments